BioGrid Australia Ltd provides a secure research platform and infrastructure that provides access to researchers to real-time clinical, imaging and biospecimen data across jurisdictions, institutions and diseases.
BioGrid Australia Ltd is a not for profit proprietary limited company owned by a consortium of members. BioGrid provides a secure research platform and infrastructure that provides access to real-time clinical, imaging and biospecimen data across jurisdictions, institutions and diseases. The web-based platform provides ethical access while protecting both privacy and intellectual property.
As modern research and planning becomes more complex, the need for collaboration in research significantly increases. The web-based platform has the capacity to uniquely identify and ethically integrate data collected about a consumer across multiple institutions.
BioGrid Australia provides researchers authorised access to data in many disease types and data from disparate existing databases at many institutions including:
• Endocrinology - Diabetes;
• Images (including MRI and PET scans);
• Neurosciences - Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropsychiatry and Stroke;
• Oncology - Breast Cancer, CNS Cancer, Colorectal Cancer Familial Cancer, , General Cancer, Head and Neck, Haematology, Laboratory Results, Lung Cancer, Melanoma, Other Tumours, Pituitary Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Renal Cancer, Sarcoma and Tissue Banking;
• Respiratory - Cystic Fibrosis.