Australian Synchrotron has 27 data records in Research Data Australia, which cover 13 subjects areas including OTHER PHYSICAL SCIENCES, PHYSICAL SCIENCES and Synchrotrons; Accelerators; Instruments and Techniques and involve 1 group(s). All of the information provided by Australian Synchrotron can be accessed from the box on the right hand side of this page.
- Other Physical Sciences (3)
- Physical Sciences (3)
- Synchrotrons; Accelerators; Instruments And Techniques (3)
- 9501 (1)
- Analytical Chemistry (1)
- Chemical Sciences (1)
- Curatorial And Related Studies (1)
- History And Archaeology (1)
- Heritage And Cultural Conservation (1)
- Lab6 (lanthanum Hexaboride) (1)
- Nist Crm 660a (1)
- Calibration (1)
- Pigments (1)
Organisations & Groups
Last 5 Data Records Added
- The high resolution crystal structure of a native thermostable serpin reveals the complex mechanism underpinning the stressed to relaxed transition.
- Structural basis for the inhibition of the essential Plasmodium falciparum M1 neutral aminopeptidase
- Crystal structure of scabies mite inactivated protease paralogue S-D1 (SMIPP-S-D1)
- Crystal structures of the substrate free-enzyme, and reaction intermediate of the HAD superfamily member, haloacid dehalogenase DehIVa from Burkholderia cepacia MBA4.
- Synthesis of new (-)-Bestatin-based inhibitor libraries reveals a novel binding mode in the S1 pocket of the essential malaria M1 metalloaminopeptidase.
- View All Collections