State Records Authority of New South Wales has 15759 data records in Research Data Australia, which cover 2 subjects areas including , HISTORICAL STUDIES , HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY and involve 3604 group(s). All of the information provided by State Records Authority of New South Wales can be accessed from the box on the right hand side of this page.
Organisations & Groups
- Inspector General of the Insane (1876-1917) / Inspector General of Mental Hospitals (1917-1958) / Director of State Psychiatric Services (1958-1973)
- Nurses' Registration Board (1926-1953) / Nurses Registration Board (1953- )
- Parramatta Lunatic Asylum (1849-68) / Parramatta Hospital for the Insane (1869-1914) / Parramatta Mental Hospital / Parramatta Psychiatric Centre (1915-83) / Cumberland Hospital (1983- )
- Tarban Creek Lunatic Asylum (1838-68) / Gladesville Hospital for the Insane (1869-1914) / Gladesville Mental Hospital / Gladesville Hospital (1915-93)
- Health Commission of New South Wales View All 3604.
Last 5 Data Records Added
- Evaluation of services - audio cassettes [Department of Youth and Community Services]
- Unregistered Correspondence files [Royal Botanic Gardens]
- Personnel records of the Senior Executive Service [Department of Education]
- War files [Department of Railways]
- Immigration nomination (Minor "E") index cards [School Attendance/Licensing Branch, Department of Community Services]
- View All Collections