State Records Authority of New South Wales has 15759 data records in Research Data Australia, which cover 2 subjects areas including , HISTORICAL STUDIES , HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY and involve 3604 group(s). All of the information provided by State Records Authority of New South Wales can be accessed from the box on the right hand side of this page.
Organisations & Groups
- Colonial Secretary and Registrar of the Records of New South Wales (1821-1824) / Colonial Secretary (1824-1856) / Colonial Secretary or Principal Secretary to the Government (1856-1859) / Chief Secretary (I)
- Courts of General and Quarter Sessions
- Anti-Discrimination Board
- Clerk of the Peace (1817-1980) Solicitor for Public Prosecutions and Clerk of the Peace (1980-1987)
- Law Reform Commission of NSW View All 3604.
Last 5 Data Records Added
- Evaluation of services - audio cassettes [Department of Youth and Community Services]
- War files [Department of Railways]
- Personnel records of the Senior Executive Service [Department of Education]
- Unregistered Correspondence files [Royal Botanic Gardens]
- Immigration nomination (Minor "E") index cards [School Attendance/Licensing Branch, Department of Community Services]
- View All Collections