The University of Canberra is proudly the university of the nation’s capital. We aim to be recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative tertiary institutions; world-ranked, with regional, national and international reach by 2018.
The University of Canberra offers more than 200 undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees spanning across 28 broad areas of study. Our tailored programs give our more than 16,000 students valuable experience in the workplace before they graduate. In addition to internships off-campus, the University also has its own working health clinic where students can give supervised treatment to real patients.
The University of Canberra is ranked in the top five per cent of universities in the world based on the QS World University Rankings 2014-2015 and our graduates are among the most sought after in the country.
The University’s research culture is based upon a dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment, producing high-quality and high-impact work that makes an early and significant difference to the world around us. Developing a strong research focus and strategic national and international partnerships, as well as commercial opportunities will underpin the achievement of excellence and impact in our research.
While the University of Canberra carries out valuable research across a variety of fields, we take particular pride in our flagship projects in governance, environment, communication, education and health. These areas of focus are supported within four University research institutes and several faculty-based research centres.
Read more about our research at http://www.canberra.edu.au/research
The University of Canberra showcases available research data on behalf of researchers in Research Data Australia and research publications in the institutional Research Repository.
- Australian Literature (excl. Aboriginal And Torres Strait Islander Literature) (6)
- Language, Communication And Culture (6)
- Literary Studies (6)
- Artificial Intelligence And Image Processing (4)
- Computer Vision (4)
- Information And Computing Sciences (4)
- Image Processing (4)
- Biological Sciences (2)
- Evolutionary Biology (2)
- Fine Arts (incl. Sculpture And Painting) (2)
- Studies In Creative Arts And Writing (2)
- Visual Arts And Crafts (2)
- Biochemistry And Cell Biology (1)
- Biogeography And Phylogeography (1)
- Bioinformatics (1)
- Children's Literature (1)
- Computer-human Interaction (1)
- Conservation And Biodiversity (1)
- Creative Writing (incl. Playwriting) (1)
- Earth Sciences (1)
- Ecological Applications (1)
- Ecology (1)
- Environmental Science And Management (1)
- Environmental Sciences (1)
- Genetics (1)
- Geochemistry (1)
- Information Systems (1)
- Illustrated Children's Books (1)
- Illustrators (1)
- Inorganic Geochemistry (1)
- Landscape Ecology (1)
- Performing Arts And Creative Writing (1)
- Psychology (1)
- Psychology And Cognitive Sciences (1)
- Picture Books For Children (1)
- Sport And Exercise Psychology (1)
- Systems Biology (1)
+61 2 6201 5111
University of Canberra ACT 2601
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K